5/14/09

So sorry for the long absence...

I felt that too much time on the Internet was starting to effect my mind, so I decided to take a short break from it. It went on longer than expected, but hopefully it wasn't too long. Still, my apologies for the few of you who do frequent this blog and you have my appreciation if any of you have continued to check back every so often in hopes of an update. For those of you curious about what I have been up to, it's been mostly drawing and reading with intense meditation and occasional solo bass jams. I will return to the uploads and whatnot and although I cannot make any promises about their frequencies, I can make the promise that they will never come to a complete stop. If that were to ever happen, then it'd mean that I ran out of music and I doubt that'll happen any time soon, so there's no need to worry! Now if you'll excuse me, I need to start work on the next upload.

Thank you for your time.
-Chase The Drummer

No comments: