1/31/09

Friends...

I really do apologize for the lack of posts.
I would have had more uploaded,
but someone keeps deleting the last one I uploaded...
I guess I'll just have to give up on having it up for now.
I will trying to continue uploading albums
while juggling school, research, and all of my
artistic ventures. But, while I'm here,
I might as well ask for a little help.

For those of you who don't know (not sure if I
have ever actually mentioned it or not) being a
writer is one of my many many dreams and recently
I have been wanting to help out in the creation
of either a comic or a flash cartoon. Problem is
that although I love drawing, my ability to draw
people (as well as most actual objects) is extremely
limited and every attempt to draw even one
panel of a comic strip ends in horror and failure.
I still plan to keep trying, but it would be nice
to work together with an artist to try to create something.

I'd like to start off easy like with a comedy or something,
but eventually do something a bit more serious.
The artist doesn't even have to be all that good either.
Just good enough to make it clear what's happening.
So, really, almost anyone who is willing would be great!

The main reason I want to do this is because I really don't think
that text by itself can really convey a story strong enough.
Sure, I've read lots of books that are probably way better off
staying in book form, but with those, it's usually the meaning
or the point behind the actual words that make it great
and not the actual story itself. This might just be my opinion,
but still. For now, I'd really prefer to have some kind of
art behind something I write. Thank you.

2 comments:

開拓王 said...

wonderful~....
I like...

mejor mail said...

Hello my friend! I would like to tell you that this post is great, awesome written including almost all important info. I’d like to view much more articles such as this.